Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Welcome of Sorts

Welcome to Swimming in a Sea of Books, my new blog for all things book-related. I've been a blog reader for a while now, but have never tried blogging myself. So, I hope I'll be able to provide interesting content, even with a sea (haha) of people doing the same thing. We'll see how that works out.

I like to describe my tastes as "eclectic" and "varied." My sister likes to describe my tastes as "crazy." It all amounts to the same thing in the end, though-no matter what types of books you enjoy, I'm likely to be reading those types of books. I'm very open to suggestions, also, so if there is a book you think is worth a read, send me an email. I'd love to hear your recommendations. I can be reached at swimminginbooks(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I think that's all for now, but be expecting more from me in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment